By developing strategies for each stage of the cycle, we can better manage challenging behaviour, making for a better working environment for all involved.
Our half-day consists of the following:
- What is Challenging Behaviour?
- The Behavioural Response Cycle
- Categorising Types of Challenging Behaviour
- The Impact of Challenging Behaviour
- Potential Causes of Challenging Behaviour
- Recognising Early Warning Signs
- Responding to Challenging Behaviour
- The Recovery Stage
Delivered at your premises and available all across the United Kingdom, "Dealing with Challenging Behaviour" is an essential part of staff development for all customer-facing staff and is available at a very affordable price. Take a look at our website for more information:
Dealing with Challenging Behaviour course details
Feel free to contact us if you'd like more information about this course.
Visit Gary Bedingfield Training's website at www.garybedingfield.co.uk or call us on 0845 003 9571