Friday, 17 June 2016

Distance Learning Train the Trainer

For some time now we've provided an e-learning version of our Train the Trainer course for those who can't attend our workshops. Like all good training sessions, evaluation is gathered at the conclusion and we use Survey Monkey to provide this. Here are the results from four of the questions:

Question 5. How would you rate this online course? 
Excellent 100%

Question 6. How would you rate your trainer's level of support?
Excellent 100%

Question 7. How would you rate the course material?
Excellent 100%

Overall comments
"It was a great course, I enjoyed it."

"I found the course very informative and it seemed like Gary was always online! Which I really never expected. Thanks for all the help and I definitely feel a lot more confident in moving forward!" 

"Thoroughly enjoyable, easy to understand and supportive."

"In work I train a lot of new starts and it will now enable me to develop a proper training programme for them."

"Help me to understand different ways of delivering training according to different learning styles."

"With the knowledge I have gained I will be able to plan and deliver a training session that's adaptive to every learners needs."

"Very prompt replies and good content. Very impressed."

"A very fluid and easy to understand course."

"I feel more confident and excited to deliver my specific training subject and would like to now further my trainer development."

I guess we're getting things right!

Visit this page if you're interested in signing up for our e-learning Train the Trainer course. It only costs £90 and can be completed in under two weeks.

Visit Gary Bedingfield Training website at www.garybedingfield.co.uk