The Principles of Desktop Publishing (DTP)
A 1-day course that introduces the basics of Desktop Publishing
This one-day desktop publishing course will show you all you need to know regarding the basics of desktop publishing. Using Microsoft Publisher or similar software, you will learn how to design and produce flyers, posters, business cards and many other documents through hands-on and theoretical interaction.
- Recognise the types of software required for DTP
- Understand the importance of typography
- Use drawing and image editing utilities
- Utilise design principles and composition rules
Principles of Desktop Publishing is an intensive 1-day course that focuses on DTP basics for home and business use.
- Understanding layout and the principles of design
- Typography and working with fonts
- Working with images
- Working with drawing tools
- Design layout
- Composition rules
- Placing images, graphics and tables
- DTP terminology
Delivered at your premises (IT facilities required)
A computer training room can be hired at an additional charge
£250 per group (maximum group size of 10)
All courses are priced for delivery within a 50 mile radius of Glasgow. Courses can be delivered anywhere in the UK but will incur an additional travel cost which will be kept to a minimum. Please contact us for details.
Gary Bedingfield Training provide desktop publishing courses including Desktop Publishing with PowerPoint