Developing Your Clients’ CVs is tailored to meet the needs of staff who are working with clients who require CVs. It will help them be better prepared in understanding how to prepare CVs to give their clients the best possible chance of getting an interview. It looks at how to avoid common mistakes and how to ensure the most relevant information is coherent and easy to find.
This course includes the following topics:
- Gathering the facts
- CV types and when to use them
- Writing a career/personal profile
- Making the most of key skills
- Career history
- Education and training
- Making CVs look attractive
- Developing a template to gather information
Developing Your Clients’ CVs can be delivered at your premises for up to 10 staff members and costs just £175* . . . and that’s for all 10 staff!
Developing Your Clients’ CVs is extremely popular and availability is limited so call us now to schedule your half day workshop.
Use this link to learn more about Developing Your Clients' CVs
* This price is based on delivery within a 50 mile radius of Glasgow. Developing Your Clients’ CVs can be delivered anywhere in the UK but will incur an additional travel cost which will be kept to an absolute minimum. Please contact us for details.
Visit Gary Bedingfield Training Services website at www.garybedingfield.co.uk